There are so many options out there now if you want to a live plant based more cruelty free life here is a few that have helped me transition and made the switch so much easier.
- Mayo- I love mayonnaise & this brand is awesome! Hampton Creek get’s 2 thumbs up from me!!
- Ice Cream- I’m a ice cream aholic these are awesome choices to stay dairy free! Ben & Jerry’s & So Delicious Cashew Milk is my fav…..
- Sour Cream & Cream Cheese- Sour Cream & Cream Cheese is fabulous by Tofutti.
- Cheese- Daiya is my favorite, I really like making a grilled cheese with this.. So yummy!!
- Butter- This plant based butter by Earth Balance is by far awesome! The sticks are also pure delightful!!
- Coffee Creamer- Oh my goodness I love this stuff, I couldn’t live without it! Silk Soy Creamer, I use the Original it’s the closest to half/half I found.
- Peanut Butter- All peanut butter is vegan but this brand by Earth Balance is 100% Natural and not processed.
- Cookie Dough– I haven’t tried this yet but I want to soo bad I just haven’t found it yet, I bet it’s so good! In my house cookie dough rarely makes it in the oven.
You can click on the lighter blue for more information!